FOR WEDDING PLANNING, FASHION DESIGNING, ART DIRECTION AND STYLING CALL +255 717 514179

Friday

Rihanna Afunguka kwanini amezibadili nywele zake rangi nyeusi na kuwa nyekundu


Rihanna is famous for her flesh-flashing outfits, but she's decided to tone down her fashion choices. As a result, she wanted to do something else exciting with her look.

She said: "With my hair I was ready for something new, something loud, something expressive and something fun. I'd had blonde hair and it was so boring for me. Black is still my favorite color, but this time I wanted something edgier because I don't like the edgy clothes any more. I guess I had to take the edge to somewhere else -- my hair!"

Now she has changed her style, Rihanna is wearing more high end clothes and has revealed Stella McCartney is her favourite designer.

She added: "With fashion the simplest thing like a star, or a flower, can inspire you. I'm into a lot of stuff to do with nature and colors now, just things that are really expressive. I wear a lot of Stella McCartney because what she does is great -- she's a top, top designer."

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:07

    title ya hii habari imenipa raha..ati "afunguka".habari za kuiba iba ndio madhara yake...opens up tafsiri yake haiwezi kuwa afunguka.Jifunze kiswahili au copy kiingereza moja kwa moja

    ReplyDelete

sema tukusikie