FOR WEDDING PLANNING, FASHION DESIGNING, ART DIRECTION AND STYLING CALL +255 717 514179

Monday

Nick Cannon Isn't Nervous About Becoming a Dad


Nick Cannon is going to be a dad next spring, and he says he's not worried at all about becoming a parent. He and Mariah Carey announced last week that they're expecting, and both are super stoked about having a baby.

Nick said: "I'm not nervous to be a dad. I haven't really thought about it like that yet. When the time happens, maybe I will be, but I'll always be a kid at heart. I feel like I was the same dude 10 years ago that I am today."

Nick also said he doesn’t think a newborn baby’s sporadic sleeping habits will have too much effect on him, as he’s already used to early starts for his breakfast time radio show on New York station 92.3 NOW. He added: “It's work. It's not easy. I've got to get up at 4 a.m. to do it, but I'm always up at that hour anyways. Even if I stay out late, I go straight to work. In New York, you've got to be true to the listeners. People want to hear honesty. You've got to get straight to the point. That's the biggest difference between here and anywhere else."

41-year-old Mariah – who married Nick, 30, two years ago – ended months of speculation by making the announcement this week she is pregnant. She said: "Yes, we are pregnant. This is true. It's been a long journey. It's been tough because I've been trying to hold on to a shred of privacy."

The 'We Belong Together' hitmaker has refused to give away details of when she will give birth, and also said the couple aren't aware of the sex of the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sema tukusikie