FOR WEDDING PLANNING, FASHION DESIGNING, ART DIRECTION AND STYLING CALL +255 717 514179

Friday

Victoria Beckham is a fan of Emma Watson & Jolie

A surprisingly successful full time fashion designer Victoria Beckham told Harper’s Bazaar she’d like to work as a designer and stylist for some of the most popular movie stars of the day.

First of all, she picks Angelina Jolie whom former Posh Spice finds totally “intriguing”:

I think Angelina’s beautiful,” she said in Harper’s Bazaar December 2009 issue.

Her second pick is the highest grossing young star and fellow Brit Emma Watson, 19.
What’s so appealing about Emma? Victoria finds her “so sweet, so true to herself”:

There are so many young girls wearing too much make-up, too much hairspray – I find that very dated.”








As to me, I think Victoria picks these Hollywood stars because they know how to do one thing she can’t do – they can smile and make their smile look very natural. Beckham, in her turn, is well known for her frozen emotionless solemn face expression.

I have started smiling,” Viki confessed. “I’ve mastered this smirk; it’s a smile that isn’t a smile. I used to get so nervous, and when I got on the red carpet, I’d freeze up. I’ve had so many things said about me over the years, like a public bullying.”

Are we sort of supposed to feel guilty or something?

No comments:

Post a Comment

sema tukusikie